Did you know that smoking was once considered healthy? What's that have to do with True Financial Wealth?
Did you know that smoking was once considered healthy?
In today’s episode, Jim Manning uncovers some commonly held beliefs about retirement and offers a fresh perspective on how to build true financial wealth.
- Challenging Common Beliefs: Society once believed cigarette smoking was healthy. Similarly, many think the best retirement plan is investing into the stock market. Yes, that’s a strategy that has worked for many, but Jim Manning challenges this belief, drawing from his own success and experiences in the real estate world.
- Jim’s Story: With three multi-million-dollar real estate companies under his belt, Jim’s personal rental portfolio could have him retire comfortably in the next 12 months, irrespective of living till 80 or 150.
- Diversification is Key: It’s not about just diversifying within the stock market. True financial freedom comes when one’s investments aren’t solely dependent on stock market fluctuations.
- Redefining Retirement: Retirement isn’t about having a huge nest egg, it’s about having consistent cash flow. Jim poses a thought-provoking question: Would you rather have a $5 million volatile nest egg or $4 million with a consistent $20,000 monthly income?
- The Value of Real Assets: After a personal experience with Apple stocks, Jim realized the tangible value of real estate – an asset that provides shelter, one of the basic human needs.
- The Road Ahead: Curious about how to achieve such financial freedom? Stay tuned! Jim will be diving deep into his strategies in upcoming episodes.